SALLY LAPOINTE is a high-end women's RTW collection designed and produced in NYC. The design team is looking for Fall semester interns to start ASAP.
- Must require college credit.
- Prior internship experience is a must.
- Organizational skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Strong pattern making, hand drawing & sewing skills.
- Must be able to commit to at least 2 days a week (until the end of the semester).
- Sourcing fabric, trims etc.
- Communicating with sample rooms.
- Design research and mood board developments.
- Assisting design team with developing the new collection.
- Assisting backstage during the show.
- Assisting with developing mock-ups / patterns / embroideries.
- Keeping studio organized.
Please e-mail Isabelle Hua at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Design Internship.