New Fashion eCommerce company is the new creatives of online retailing. Catering and setting the trends in the retailing market. Carrying international contemporary brands and bringing you a selection of womens ready-to-wear and accessories.
Looking for a student or recent graduate looking to get hands-on experience working in the Fashion Industry. Looking for the right candidate that's great at coordinating, attentive and able to multi-task. Excellent attention to detail, works in a fast paced environment, excellent communication and writing skills, must have a sense of urgency! Please be professional in attitude and demeanor. Looking for someone with a strong interest in fashion and a eye for detail. School credit provided. Ability to work at least 2-3 days a week. Looking to have someone start ASAP
- Checking in new product
- Making sure all new product and shipments are accounted for
- Coordinating with brands on shipment
- Filing and managing invoices
- Pulling all new inventory for editorial shoots
- Administrative Duties (answering the phone and responding to emails efficiently)
*Please send over resume, cover letter and a brief paragraph explaining why you will be the best candidate for this position to email@example.com
Social Media/Blogger/Photographer Intern
Looking for an energetic, hands on and skilled intern with a passion for social media! Manage and work with Style Director on monthly media content. Be able to pull together creative and innovative social media content. Strong passion for creativity and fashion trends. Looking for the right candidate that's able to translate the brand and be the voice of our social media platforms. Looking to have someone start ASAP
- Photographing behind the scenes content for blog and social media
- Planning and scheduling weekly post
- Providing and planning new content
- Bi-weekly newsletters
- Working directly with Style Director to assist on posting on all social media platforms
*Please send over resume, cover letter, blog link or any articles of work and a brief paragraph explaining why you will be the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Design/Photo Retoucher Intern
Great opportunity for a student or recent graduate with knowledge and interest in digital retouching and post production. Learn about the industry first-hand. Must be proficient in image and design software like Photoshop.
Your responsibilities will include working under creative direction to optimize and enhance all fashion images.
Please provide portfolio or previous work you've worked on. School credit provided.
*Please send over resume, cover letter, portfolio/work samples to email@example.com
Ecommerce Marketing & Analytics Intern
Looking for the right candidate with an interest in international marketing and direct marketing. Must have a strong interest in fashion and be able to bring new ideas. Strong writing and internet research skills. Must be able to get school credit. Marketing and copy experience preferred but not required.
- Internet Research
- Analyzing and observing customer activity
- Noting best selling products
- Work closely with Style Director on best selling items for next season buy
- Working closely Ecommerce dept
- Administrative Duties
- Ability to work at least 2-3 days a week
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Generating product descriptions
- Reviewing and editing online copy
- Updating past product descriptions to reflect the current style guide
- Understanding of the online interactive experience
- An eye for detail
Please send over resume, cover letter, writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the right person that have a strong interest in press, magazine and blogs. EXCELLENT writing and pitching skills. Must be familiar with who's who in the industry and understand the importance of pitching. The right candidate knows what to pitch and when to pitch it to, whether it's a blogger or to an editor. Must have an eye for style and fashion and understand current trends.
- Press Outreach
- Internet Research
- Daily pitching
- Assisting with Event Coordinating and Plannning
- Organizing a Blog/ Editors master list
- Planning and building new collaboration opportunities for Shades Of Lux
- Administrative Duties
Looking for a superstar intern to assist Style Director on all NYC eCommerce and editorial shoots. Styling experience preferred but not required. Must be able to take direction and work in a fast pace environment. Must have a can-do, upbeat attitude. Please be professional in attitude and demeanor. Looking for someone with a strong interest in fashion and an eye for detail. School credit provided. Ability to work at least 2-3 days a week.
- Prepping and arranging looks before shoot
- Steaming and pressing
- Follow up on emails
- Coordinate with showroom assistant to make sure all items shot are accounted for.
- Photograph all new inventory
- Prepare mood board for editorial shoots
*Please send over resume, cover letter and a brief paragraph explaining why you will be the best candidate for this position to email@example.com.