Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Company Name: Shinola Detroit
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, 19406
The Assistant Store Manager represents the brand in the community, ensures that the highest standards of service excellence are followed and that all business objectives are exceeded.
- Creates a proactive selling culture that focuses on building long term relationships through the conversion of walk-in customers into repeat clients.
- Proactively assess and report business opportunities to merchants.
- Execution of initiatives, promotional strategies and programs that support Shinola1s sales, branding and business objectives.
- Drives local initiatives to build brand awareness and engage teams.
- Is an ambassador of the Brand.
- Demonstrates professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Fosters an inspiring environment for engagement and learning that empowers people to realize their full potential and others to emerge as leaders.
- Fosters an environment where service excellence values are a top priority through training, one-on-one coaching, modeling appropriate selling behaviors and personal involvement with top clients.
- Embrace diversity and inclusiveness through our people, customer, and brand.
- Acquire, retain, and develop the best in class talent. Continuously networks and recruits to build talent database for external bench.
- Creates effective succession plans and conducts career pathing conversations with high potential employees to build internal bench strength.
- Holds team accountable for goals through swift follow-up, constant feedback, action planning and if required, formal performance counseling.
- Ensures consistent presentation standards are met through partnership, planning, and execution.
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of recent experience working as a Co-Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Key Holder or similar role.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures related to retail store management
- Leverage tools and resources to exceed business objectives.
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance and not applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/dg8nrc843q