Starworks Group (SWG) is a global brand development agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles and London. Primarily serving the Fashion and Beauty industries, SWG comprises three synergic business units: Starworks Fashion, Starworks Beauty and Starworks Talent, providing global strategy, insights, creative content, talent and media strategies and services to leading fashion and beauty brands.
In July 2016, SWG announced a partnership with VICE Media, to create a one-of-a-kind brand development and media offering. The SWG/VICE platform enhances what we do best: meaningfully connecting brands with young consumers around the world.
SWG is hiring for a Reception & Office Associate in our New York office. Reporting to SWG's Director of Operations, the Office Associate is responsible for organizing and maintaining day-to-day operations and efficiencies.
The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and organized planner, with demonstrated ability to respond and execute effectively, as well as implement and maintain efficiencies. The candidate must be able to complete high volumes of tasks in a fast paced environment.
Resumes should be sent to HR@starworksgroup.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening / Closing of the office
- First point of contact for all visitors and calls
- Coordinate and manage all regular external office vendors / services to support the company's day-to-day operations
- Develop and manage system efficiencies and processes
- Calendar coordination for all office activities and meetings, including set-up and break-down
- Support and maintain IT / tech functionality
- Manage all company resources and subscription databases
- Handle all supply orders and inventory tracking
- Partner with accounting and operations on budget forecasting, tracking and expense entry
- Keep and up-to-date inventory of open desks and tech and proactively anticipate needs
- Project manage decisions around furniture, office layout, equipment, and other needs
- Ability to work independently
- Energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Calm, approachable, capable and confident with a great ‘can do’ attitude
- Wants to be part of something special in terms of contributing to agency culture