Are you based in New York City?
We’re looking for bright, friendly, and outgoing Sales Associates to join The Arrivals team for a unique retail concept we’re launching in SoHo this October. You’ll be interacting with The Arrivals customers and delivering the best customer experience in a fun, refreshing space. This is an excellent opportunity to join The Arrivals team at an exciting time for the brand as we test new forms of retail. This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work at a minimum of three (3) days a week.
Dates: 10/13 – ongoing
Untethered by the industry status quo, The Arrivals was born in the Fall of 2014 with the idea that supremely elevated products should exist at an honest price. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut and no markups. Instead we carefully craft each of our outerwear pieces with the highest-quality manufacturers across the world. We've received press acclaim from outlets including Vogue, W Magazine, Refinery29, Hypebeast, and Core77, to name a few. We've previously collaborated with Snarkitecture and Platform LA on pop-ups, but this winter we're opening our first stand-alone retail shop in the center of SoHo, and are looking for talented and excited sales associates to represent The Arrivals brand.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Replenish merchandise on the sales floor
- Perform stock checks for customers and in support of sales associates
- Assist with merchandise floor moves and other visual tasks
- Process POS transactions accurately and efficiently
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Greet each customer in a warm and friendly manner
- Interact with customers as they enter the store
- Respond to customer’s questions quickly and accurately
- Determine customer’s needs and direct them to the appropriate product or category accordingly
- Assist the sales associates in resolving all client problems and complaints as needed
- Provide the highest level of customer service to each customer
- Keep sales floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Unpack, hang/fold merchandise, and secure security tags when needed
- Maintain the sales floor, cash wrap; processes and run go -backs
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org