Wetherly Group - is a New York and Los Angeles based public relations and digital agency known for our dynamic, forward thinking approach to traditional PR. Results-driven and fully integrated we create compelling campaigns and quality strategic editorial placement across print, digital, social, and celebrity mediascapes.
The purpose of the Public Relations Intern at Wetherly NY is to support the team within various divisions (Fashion, Accessories, Lifestyle, Digital) on day-to-day tasks and larger scale projects and events, in order to understand the full scope of agency work and receive a well rounded experience.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research surrounding important daily industry news and dispatch to agency team.
- Assistance in agency client events. Duties may include guest check-in, event set up and breakdown, gift bag compilation, etc.
- Merchandising of the agency’s collections under the supervision and instruction of Account Coordinators.
- Corresponding with magazine editors and stylist assistants for photo shoot loans, and ensuring merchandise is safely returned in a timely manner.
- Importing the agency’s seasonal sample collections into the Fashion GPS system. Updating sample inventory to reflect magazine and stylist loans and returns. (training required)
- Assist in prepping the showroom for market and stylist appointments and showroom events.
- Scanning client placements in print and digital publications for dispatch to clients.
- Research surrounding up-and-coming industry influencers (bloggers, stylists, designers), client competitive analysis, etc.
- Pitch list research and creation across regional, print, and digital mediums.
- Searching blogs, social media and digital outlets for client mentions to be sent out to clients at EOD.
- Help to organize and update Wetherly website with all press in Digital, Print and Celeb categories.
- Help to create and ideate target blogger lists for client programs and projects.
To apply, please send your resume to Tatiana@wetherlygroup.com with PR Internship in the subject line.