24 Seven is a cool, modern strategic staffing and recruiting firm working with the most sought after companies and brands in the creative industries. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Interactive, Digital, Creative, Ecommerce, Fashion, Beauty and Events.
24 Seven is growing and we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Marketing Specialist to be an integral part of our thriving West Coast team. With a fun and exciting company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and an endless list of perks and incentives, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit grow and thrive.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Assist in creation, scheduling and production of all marketing initiatives including: social recruiting, e-marketing, advertising and marketing collateral, sales presentations, invitations, direct mail pieces, events, sponsorships, and other field requests
- Assist in the weekly deployment of email marketing & digital campaigns
- Monitor social media channels, and curate/create content. Manage content requests, respond to community, and manage talent/client inquires.
- Assist with market research for new opportunities to partner with organizations/meetup groups/networking events to help increase brand awareness
- Assist with planning and management for internal and external events (East Coast offices & other offices as needed)
- Overall Sales Support (within a marketing capacity)
- General administrative duties including but not limited to inventory management (Marketing collateral & premiums), and ordering supplies/materials
What you are made of:
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with the ability to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
- You have 2-4 years of Marketing Assistant experience
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have experience in social media, marketing communication and event planning
- You have a Bachelors Degree
To apply, please send your resume to Emma Rauschkolb – firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Marketing Specialist.