2nd Time Around is a growing, contemporary to high-end, re-sale fashion company with 40 boutiques in 13 states, transforming from a brick and mortar retailer to a high-growth, Omni-channel retailer. 2TA offers curated, sought-after fashion from brands such as Stella McCartney, Chloe, Rag & Bone Theory, DVF, Rebecca Minkoff at a fraction of the retail price.
Our vision is to empower women to feel beautiful + smart. We hire dynamic leaders hungry to make a difference and be part of a growth story.
A 2TA Assistant Store Style Manager maximizes boutique sales and profitability by delivering excellence in customer service & selling, product consignment, human resource management, visual presentation, and merchandising through leadership and motivation.
Major Priorities: Increase sales, instill 2TA Style sales culture, achieve customer service standards, and develop the skill level of all store associates to achieve results and build the 2TA culture.
What you bring!
We seek energetic, people-focused, leaders who simply love fashion and love people. Our ASSMs are goal oriented, self-motivated, with a keen eye for fashion!
The Assistant Store Style Manager must be client-focused, energetic, and positive, with a strong desire to drive sales!
- Achieve financial Sales Plans for the boutique.
- Motivate associates to increase sales.
- Train and develop associates to live the 2TA Style selling culture.
- Exemplify 2TA customer service standards for associates.
- Motivate and inspire associates to succeed.
- Ensure store experience is inspiring, enticing, and welcoming.
- Meet all company standards in regards to housekeeping, store layout, signage and merchandising.
- Develop all associates to be customer focused with the ability to style a customer and leave her feeling beautiful + smart!
- Coach employees to continually improve their 2TA Style selling skills.
- Ensure high standards for employee behavior and appearance.
- Provide a high level of support, coaching and motivation to the team.
- React quickly to performance issues, both positive and developmental.
- Instill a sense of pride among all boutique associates.
- Has 2+ years retail sales experience
- Loves fashion!
- Self-starter with strong managerial skills
- Strong communication skills & loves PEOPLE!
- Ability to multi-task and delegate when necessary
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to think and react quickly
- Must be able to move and/or lift heavy items, up to 50 lbs.
- 8-10 hour shifts, depending on store needs and staffing levels
- Usually 4-5 days per week including:
o Two closing shifts
o Every Saturday and most Fridays
o Minimum two Sunday’s per month
o One full weekend off per month – depending on store business and staffing levels (Requires SSM approval)
o All Inventories
o Black out dates apply
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation/PTO, Sick, Personal, Holidays, Associate Discount and fun contests and incentives all year long.
Reports To: Store Style Manager (SSM)
Direct Reports: None
Employment Status: Full Time
To apply: Please send your resume to Meghan Hanika at email@example.com.