2nd Time Around is a growing, contemporary to high-end, re-sale fashion company with 40 boutiques in 13 states, transforming from a brick and mortar retailer to a high-growth, Omni-channel retailer. 2TA offers curated, sought-after fashion from brands such as Stella McCartney, Chloe, Rag & Bone Theory, DVF, Rebecca Minkoff at a fraction of the retail price.
Our vision is to empower women to feel beautiful + smart. We hire dynamic leaders hungry to make a difference and be part of a growth story.
At 2TA, Sales Stylists assist the Store Style Manager in maximizing boutique sales and profitability by delivering the 2TA Style sales culture, excellence in customer service, sharing their passion for fashion, and visual presentation.
Live the 2TA Style sales culture, increase sales, and achieve customer service standards.
What you bring!
We seek energetic, people-focused, stylists who simply love fashion and love people. Our SSs are goal oriented, self-motivated, with a keen eye for fashion!
The Sales Stylist must be client focused, energetic, and positive, with a strong desire to achieve sales!
- Live the 2TA Style selling culture.
- Exemplify 2TA customer service standards.
- Share Brand knowledge and styling tips.
- Process daily consignment that meets 2TA’s criteria.
- Ensure customer/consignor experience is welcoming and fun!
- Meet all company standards in regards to housekeeping and merchandising.
- Customer focused with the ability to style a customer and leave her feeling beautiful + smart!
- Meet 2TA high standards of associate behavior and appearance.
- Has retail sales experience
- Loves people, is outgoing and fun to be around
- Has a passion for fashion
- High energy
- Enjoy multi-tasking
- Ability to react and think quickly
- Must be able to perform all POS operations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to move or lift heavy items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Usually 3-8 hour shifts
o Not to exceed 25 hours per week as Part Time
o Not to exceed 40 hours per week as Full Time
- Part Time usually works 0-3 days per week, including one weekend shift (Saturday or Sunday)
- Full Time usually works 4-5 days per week, including:
o Two closing shifts
o Every Saturday and most Fridays
o One full weekend off per month – depending on boutique business and staffing levels (requires SSM approval)
o Longer shifts may be scheduled if a staffing shortage occurs
- Part Time - Associate Discount and fun contests and incentives all year long.
- Full Time – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation/PTO, Sick, Personal, Holidays, Associate Discount, and fun contests and incentives all year long.
Reports To: Store Style Manager (SSM)
Direct Reports: None
Employment Status: Full Time or Part Time
To apply, please end your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.