Araks, a luxury lingerie, sleepwear & swimwear brand is hiring PR interns for immediate in-house opportunity. Join our team as we share our brand story through print, digital and social media channels. Work directly with our PR director to build brand awareness. Extreme attention to detail is needed. Must be a self-starter and able to jump into a busy environment quickly.
Applicants should have a strong interest in fashion, PR, media and communications. They must be hardworking, able to multitask, proficient in Microsoft Office, and possess strong communication skills; understanding of media; as well as excellent knowledge of the internet for research and press clipping retrieval. Ideally, the candidate is currently studying communications/PR or is a recent graduate with a related degree.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in choosing swim and lingerie selections to be featured in top fashion publications
- Develop and maintain media lists and editorial calendars
- News monitoring and clipping
- Assist with coordination of account press, mailing and distribution
- Track the sending of client samples/products
- Assist with coordinating all events as well as press appointments
- Oversee sample closet
SOCIAL MEDIA/ECOMMERCE INTERN
You will be on the ground creating content for our brand to share through various platforms including emails, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Spring, Blog & Twitter.
- Compile inspiration images and track data on a weekly basis.
- Take photographs, search and collect relevant brand press.
- Update and maintain back end information on E-commerce shop.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, particularly Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, and Twitter.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and ability to generate original and interesting content, writing articles for the blog section.
- Must be responsible, eager to learn, tech-savvy, team oriented and have a love for and strong knowledge in social media & E-commerce.
- Knowledge of photo editing and light retouching in Photoshop required
Please email resumes and cover letter to email@example.com. Include social media handles and links to any online works if applicable.
Internship is unpaid, school credit offered.
Start date – immediate.
Minimum 3 days a week for 3months required