ASHLEY MICHAELSEN is looking for organized, motivated, self-starter interns to ideally start immediately in a range of roles. Interns will work hands on with the owner in a variety of roles pertaining to Fashion Marketing/PR/Fashion Design and styling.
We are located in our showroom/office in the heart of Hollywood, CA. Open to both part time and full-time. We are a fashion PR/marketing/social media studio.
Marketing assistant/ Social Media intern :
We currently handle and manage the marketing for established shoe brands and beauty brands as well. we are looking for someone to manage these particular responsibilities directly under the owner.
- Creative Directing all campaign shoots
- Overseeing the website and social media
- Gifting product to Influencers/Bloggers/Celebrities
- Producing events/fashion shows/Installations
- Introducing the brand into already existing high
- Profile events such as: Coachella, Stage Coach, LAFW, NYFW
- Creating Social media content/Imagery
- Creating other ideas to keep the brand relevant.
Also looking for assistant photographers, editors, content creators, anyone interested in getting involved in the blogging Industry who have basic knowledge of photography skills and basic graphic design.
**Bonus** if they are familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft office, vsco, lightroom, In Design, Fireworks, Final cut pro, Adobe creative suite.
Also looking for individuals who have knowledge in digital marketing, SEO, keywords, driving traffic to websites, hoot suite, blogging applications etc.
Must have thorough knowledge of relevant fashion publications, stylists, and closet/pull logistics. Basic social media skills, high energy and good organization skills are a must. We need someone who can adapt to the fast pace industry.
**We have an opening for sales on the west coast regarding our beauty brand (Paid commission opportunity here)
- Must have a background in sales and marketing
- Must have access to a car and valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to commute to and from potential client meetings and locations
- Must have excellent communication and follow through
- Must be sales and marketing driven
The Alcame Motto:
At Alcamé, we understand the desire to feel and appear at your best everyday. Having great looking hair is a big part of that overall feeling of confidence and well-being. Our goal is to deliver products that provide a consistent, premium experience that leaves one feeling fabulous. That’s why Alcamé hair care products have been expertly crafted to ignite and engage the senses while transforming the hair. We have scoured the Earth collecting indigenous ingredients with natural benefits and paired them with decades of hands-on experience. The resulting hair care products offer exceptional performance and consistent results.
Interested in one of these positions? Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviewing November 1, November 7th and 8th- Alternative dates available as well. Internship is great for anyone wanting to break into the fashion Industry in all aspects. We are a fun team to work with!