Bollare, a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, beauty, fashion and lifestyle public relations firm, is seeking a Relations Representative to join the New York fashion editorial team.
- Ownership and maintenance of sample inventory for clients, including documentation of product received, issued, and returned. Coordinate and handle assignments involving a high-level of organization, attention to detail, record keeping, and accuracy.
- Assist with sample requests and showroom pulls, identifying product that would be effective. Track history as items are sent/received to various publications and stylists, including timely return. Maintain and organize merchandise in appropriate storage locations to insure a high standard of product integrity and presentation.
- Proactively generate draft emails for call back of samples, using effective written communication skills.
- Facilitate and maintain client collateral including links, images, logins, pricing, and brand information.
- Maintain accurate media lists, assisting in research for press outreach.
Bollare values professionalism in its employees. The following attributes and behaviors are identified as examples of what is expected of an employee:
- Display positive regard for others in written, verbal, and non-verbal communications
- Work effectively with colleagues by practicing punctuality, collaborative problem-solving and open and honest communication
- Act with integrity, courtesy, and responsibility even in the face of stress or demanding workplace conditions
- Maintain proficiency as needed and approved by meeting with others in area of responsibility, reading job-related materials, and pre-approved training
- Dress appropriately for a workplace with frequent client interaction
- Meet standards of confidentiality and safety. Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner
- One or more years of public relations experience in a full-time role (or the equivalent match to above responsibilities in an internship role)
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines, demonstrated organizational skills with an attention to detail, and produce work with accuracy.
- Ability to manage time and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Additional abilities in Cision, Mayvien and/or Fashion GPS a plus
- Experience drafting/sending pitches a plus
To apply, please send your resume to Melissa at email@example.com with 'Relations Representative' in subject line.