CRAFT ATLANTIC is a fast growing luxe contemporary sportswear collection. We are looking for outstanding sales associates for our Greenwich Avenue store.
Inspired by well-constructed, modernist and efficient objects, CRAFT ATLANTIC is designed for the modern man on-the-go.
Our flagship is located in a prime retail corridor of the West Village.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Service:
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize sales opportunity
- Welcome customers, identify their needs and assist them in locating what they’re looking for
- Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Operate the POS system
- Inventory management:
- Replenishing and arranging inventory on the store floor
- Tagging merchandise
- Maintaining high visual standards of the store
- Other duties:
- Prep store for occasional meetings with press, sales
- Managing security and loss prevention
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as Sales Associate or similar required in an apparel/luxury store or boutique
- Proven ability to build a book and client relationship sklills
- Strong clienteling and customer service skills
- Experience of Mens fashion and knowledge of the West Village market are a plus
- Passion for retail sales and impeccable customer service
- Flexible schedule (full time or part time roles available)
- Must understand and project our store's aesthetic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
CRAFT ATLANTIC is an equal opportunity employer
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Associate.