Slate Studios is New York's premier full service Creative Agency specializing in Visual Content Creation for the World's Leading Brands.
Clients include David Furman, Jill Stuart, Smashbox Cosmetics, Elie Tahari, Saturdays, Ippolita, NYC Ballet, and more.
Slate Studios is looking for a Fall intern to work directly with the lead producer in assisting with upcoming projects and production related tasks. We are a Creative Agency in New York, so the position will have the opportunity to see and affect all aspects of how the business functions and grows.
- Must be a current student, preferably in the later years of your degree.
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of Photo Shoot Production
- An interest in and knowledge of marketing and social media practices
- The ability to work independently in order to meet deadlines
Work will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising between the founder and our Branding/Marketing team and ensuring that all branding/marketing
- Reviewing and maintaining the functioning of the website
- Tracking Job Productions including Casting, Retouching, and Photo Shoot Deadlines
- Maintaining the Studio in Prep/Breakdown of Equipment/Sets
Please include your Linkedin and Facebook profile for consideration. Email PRODUCTION@SLATE-NYC.COM. Immediate Availability