With an innovative approach to luxury, Eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity and a playful sense of wit. Bold colors, unexpected trims and high-quality materials are the signature elements that define the collection every season.
In 1998, after a bad haircut, Eugenia Kim created a feathered cloche to wear as a disguise. Boutiques in her downtown New York City neighborhood immediately took notice of the inventive design, and soon after, Barneys New York placed their first order. As a result, the Eugenia Kim brand was born.
Launched as a millinery collection, the brand has since expanded its offering into other categories of soft accessories, including a diffusion line, Genie by Eugenia Kim. In 2004, Eugenia introduced her highly coveted footwear collection, which was later re-launched in 2014.
Headquartered and handmade in her New York City studio, Eugenia Kim is sold in luxury retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols and TsUM, in addition to over 300 specialty boutiques worldwide. The brand is also regularly featured in top fashion publications and has developed a cult celebrity following.
Eugenia has been awarded the honor of 'Accessories Designer of the Year' by the CFDA.
- Communicating with top fashion editors and celebrity stylists as well as pulling looks for photo shoots
- Helping merchandise and layout our showroom
- Making press kits
- Tracking samples
- Assisting in managing our company's social media presence
- Directly assisting our PR & Marketing Manager in all aspects of the company's public relations
- An interest in luxury fashion is a MUST (potential interns should be well versed in fashion blogs, websites, and magazines)
- Strong communication skills - both written and spoken
- Attention to detail and VERY organized
- Prior experience as a Sales or PR Intern w/ traffic sampling experience
Must be available ASAP for 3-5 days per week (M-F) and for 3 months. Interns are paid hourly & minimum wage ($9/hour).
We are only accepting resumes from candidates who can start immediately.
Please email cover letter & resume in PDF format ONLY with "PR Internship" written in the subject line to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!