New York based contemporary womens wear label, ICB is seeking Design and Marketing interns.
For designer internship, please send resume along with any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Studying Fashion or Relevant Design Degree
- Strong of Adode Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Very detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Able to take direction and execute tasks accurately and efficiently
- Previous Fashion Design internship experience preferable but not required.
- Part-time / only 2-3 days per week
- Available to start immediately for a 2-3 month period
- Organize and maintain seasonal sketch binders and fabric archives
- Update and maintain seasonal design boards (mood/fabric/fit/etc)
- Sourcing and errands in midtown
- Create flats using adobe illustrator
- Mock ups using photoshop
- General organization of the studio
- Help other departments with various tasks when needed
For Marketing/PR internship, please send resume along with any relevant work to email@example.com
As part of the internal PR/ Marketing Team, the PR/ Marketing intern will provide support for the growth of brand awareness and media coverage. Reporting to the Brand Manager and PR assistant, the PR/Marketing intern will assist day-to-day press office administration, sample trafficking, press requests, social media accounts and provide support to marketing strategy execution.
The PR/marketing intern will also indirectly interact with members of the Design & Merchandising team, Sales team, Finance team, and Executive Management team.
SAMPLES AND SHOWROOM
- Assist maintaining sample closet and showroom working with PR agency. Ensure they are tidy and presentable at all times. Enter in new samples; pull and traffic samples in Fashion GPS program. Create line sheets and sample press materials as needed.
- Assist ICB’s Social Media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram by coordinating content management and digital editorial calendar.
- Assist maintaining current editorial calendars, culture calendar, contact lists and records. Assist with invoices and expense reports as well as entering expenditures into budgets. Send invitations and capture RSVPs as needed.
- Assist maintain press library: gather all necessary publications and scan all credits in real-time. Clip digital credits. Provide your Manager and Director with weekly reflecting press activity (sample send-outs, upcoming stories, confirmed credits). Provide support for daily press emails, press reports, and special project recaps. Execute monthly coverage.
- Support Manager with special events support and projects as needed, including brand events, collaborations, and New York Fashion Week.
- Support Manager with fittings as needed. Liaise with outside agents as needed.
- BA/BS in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and focused professional team attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines (sometimes under minimal timeframes)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Experience preferred with Fashion GPS and Adobe