IRO is looking for an in-house Public Relations Manager. This position will be responsible for strategizing and executing all PR for the US branch of the company, reporting directly to the US Director of Marketing.
Candidate should have a strong understanding of the luxury/contemporary market. Must have a proven track record of success and be able to demonstrate initiative to grow a brand’s presence. Must have the ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Relationship building with influencers, editors & stylists
- Spearhead strategic collaborations that drive brand awareness and sales
- Responsible for all influencer, digital and print placements.
- Strategic pitching and placement support
- Lead communication with domestic press
- Write Press releases
- Maintain and update press lists
- Manage sample requests
- Compile press coverage and monthly reports
- Recruit and oversee PR interns
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in PR and Marketing in fashion
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Must be creative and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
To apply, please send your resume to Heather at Heather@iro.fr, subject line PR Manager.