ISAIA was founded in Naples in the 1920s thanks to the intuition of Enrico Isaia, forefather of the family, who opened a fabrics store for the most renowned tailors in town. By the 1960’s ISAIA had become a veritable tailoring company, producing high quality garments for the most prestigious Italian shops. ISAIA produces its garments only and exclusively in Italy, and its success is based on the concept of Made in Naples, with style and quality esteemed around the world. In the US, ISAIA distributes its product through a select and exclusive network of luxury department and specialty stores.
- Accounts Receivable – accurate application of customer payments
- Communicate with customers to reconcile accounts and determine payments
- Gather invoice copies, PODs and other documents needed to secure payment
- Accounts Payable – validation, entry and prioritization of bills
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Scanning bills into digital records
- Bank deposits
- Assisting CFO with sales taxes, payroll, reports and other tasks.
- A/R experience
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Finance Associate.