L.K. Bennett is seeking a highly motivated Store Manager with a luxury management background. The Store Manager will be responsible for building the brand, business analysis and operational excellence, and developing and coaching a team to reach store goals.
About L.K. Bennett
L.K.Bennett is a luxury fashion brand defined by its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, color and style. Its collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags, and accessories appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion.
BUILD THE BRAND
- Must possess a personal client book, area contacts, and have a proven ability to build brand awareness
- Lead and deliver exceptional customer experience, and effectively meet customer challenges
- Ensure implementation of company selling strategies
- Ensure strong product knowledge of L.K. Bennett line
- Develop and maintain a clientele program, for customer follow-up phone calls, new collection launches, and special event invites
BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Analyze and develop revenue-generating strategies
- Communicate/Delegate strategies effectively to team
- Achieve all Financial and Operational objectives such as: expense control, loss prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports
- Manage and Communicate appropriate product mix, and inventory needs
- Execute visual merchandising directives and maintain standards consistent with company brand strategies
- Maintain overall company policies and procedures
BUILD, COACH AND DEVELOP STORE TEAM TO REACH SALES GOALS
- Recruit, interview, and hire store team while adhering to budgetary goals
- Build a team that works well together based on the needs of the store
- Ensure training of the associate team on service, selling, visual and merchandising standards
- Sets expectations and ensures accountability for providing quality customer service and achieving individual and store sales goals
- Coach, Develop and maximize the success of all associates, through analyzing and reviewing sales associates performance
- Maximize sales potential by coaching associates behaviors on the sales floor and on an individual basis
- Ensure delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner, including coaching and conflict resolution
- Succession planning and retain top talent
- All other duties as assigned
To apply, please send your resume to Susanna.Tom@lkbennett.com, subject line Store Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit and compensation package.