Our client, a luxury footwear and accessories company, is seeking temporary assistance for their Private Sales Event in LA. The event will be held from October 31st -- November 4th.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare for the event by setting up and organizing products.
- Ensuring that the area is kept organized and running smoothly.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and customer priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of and experience with luxury brands is a major plus.
- Ability to be proactive.
- The position will require working on the sales floor, bending and lifting for approximately 8 hours/day.
There will be free parking available nearby location during the sale!
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!