Maryam Nassir Zadeh is looking for energetic and enthusiastic interns to join the production team for Fall/Winter. The intern will gain invaluable experience with a small but reputable brand and multi-brand showroom.
The intern will report directly to the Production Manager with the opportunity of working alongside Maryam Nassirzadeh. If currently enrolled and eligible can receive school credits upon request.
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assisting in sourcing fabric and trims
- Weekly trips to the garment district
- Communicating with factories, graders and pattern drafters
- Assisting in production planning and implementation
- Assisting with overseeing production shipment to stores
- Helping with daily design studio tasks and organization
- Assist with office administration, logistics, correspondence, and budget management
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- A desire to learn more about the production industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and general computer/technical skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Driven, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative with a strong initiative, good eye for design and desire to learn in a creative, fast-paced environment
To apply, please send your resume to Amy Ayrton at firstname.lastname@example.org.