MATTE is a NYC based creative agency and production company focused on culture and content creation. We work in music, fashion, and hospitality, building brands through culture, content, design, and experience. We are seeking to add an experienced, poised, and passionate Digital Content Strategy to join our growing team of creative producers and lead social media initiatives on behalf of our owned brands and our clients. This position will require the ability to manage client accounts and a team of employees. We are looking for a leader, a social media bird with an eye towards the ever changing digital landscape who can communicate their unique point of view on how it can be used effectively to reach our clients' consumers through research, insights development, analytics reporting, digital marketing consultation and training.
Culturally fluent, well-spoken, creatively strategic with an analytical mindset, well-balanced, and endowed with grace and tact – our Digital Strategist will be a key employee in a fast-paced environment. We believe this is the perfect position for a seasoned employee to embark on a new journey within a quickly growing company and have the opportunity to pitch the brands of their dreams all the while building digital value for our current portfolio of clients.
- 2+ years working experience (agency or brand direct experience preferred)
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas to various stakeholders
- Understanding of social media landscape, digital analytics platforms and social media listening tools
- Cultural fluency and a team player
- Managerial Expertise - sourcing, hiring, and delegating staff appropriately
- Strong social media presence with a unique point of view
- Overarching Digital Strategy and ownership of client accounts (planning, posting, and reporting)
- Creating and editing proposals - continuously pushing boundaries and encouraging data collection
- An advocate for various social audiences, able to understand how different followers of different brands will react and respond to various content through insights and intuition, with a strong perspective about platform best practices
- Establishing and building digital and social media audiences
- An inspiring leader; able to encourage networking, employee development and training of new digital tools
- Aware of owned, earned and paid digital opportunities as well as key global and local digital influencers
- Helping us grow our digital ecosystem effectively and authentically all the while setting and surpassing goals for social growth; creating and managing internal workflows and timelines
- A relationship builder and the voice of social internally; able to get other teams on board with their plans and ensure social projects and campaigns are integrated across the business
Compensation is competitive within market
Email resume, social media handle, portfolio and any other relevant related materials you would like to share to email@example.com, subject line Digital Content Strategist.
Job Type: Full Time
MATTE, 176 Grand Street, Second Floor, New York, NY 10013