OXOSI.com is a social marketplace for Afromodernist design. The platform targets fashion, art, and, design products uniquely made in Africa along with the curators and influencers that surround them. Based in the heart of downtown Manhattan, we are a young and eager team always looking for problems to solve and brands to build. As our company grows, we are on the constant lookout for young creative talent, passionate about creative projects and excited to take on legitimate responsibility in a fast-paced environment. #vivaAfrica
Digital Marketing Intern:
OXOSI is looking for someone with strong digital marketing skills to assist the digital team with reporting, analytics and competitive research for our exciting, growing ecommerce business. The ideal candidate will have an understanding /strong interest in ecommerce, CRM, email marketing and paid digital media. A fast thinker constantly seeking out ways to propel brands into stratospheric growth across multiple industries and geographies. Digital Marketing plays a major role in every project we execute, as a digital marketing intern, you will play a key role in driving results for a variety of high-caliber clients and projects by participating in various stages of digital marketing campaigns, SEO optimization, social media, email marketing, and digital design. In addition to our own editorial and content work, we have had the pleasure to work with some of the world’s most influential brands — Including Facebook, EDUN, NYLON, Soho House,Vanity Fair, NeueHouse, Spotify and more.
Email resume, portfolio, cover letter — Jayde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MUST BE ENROLLED IN COLLEGE
- Must own a laptop
- Must be majoring in marketing,digital design, communications, advertising, PR etc.
- Must be able to dedicate at least 16-24 hours per week
- Has an interest in digital marketing in the fashion retail industry
- Hard working and has excellent computer and communication skills
- Has a balance of creative and analytical skills
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with SEO, SEM, SMM, and email marketing platforms and analytics
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Enhanced quantitative and analytical skills, particularly in the areas of offer testing, channel/keyword optimization, return on investment
- An understanding of email marketing and how it is a part of an integrated marketing strategy
- Highly creative
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- CSS/HTML knowledge is a huge plus
- Up-to-date with digital marketing trends and best practices
- Paid Search (SEM) — learn about and assist with campaign design, copywriting, tracking, implementation, bid optimization, and analysis
- Social Media Management — strategy, content, analysis, engagement, voice and more
- Google Analytics – learn about and execute projects involving configuration, report building, and analysis.
- Writing experience (published clips and/or personal blog demonstrating outstanding writing skills and the ability to write in a persuasive manner, express ideas within a brand, and think creatively.)
- Offer new and creative marketing ideas
- Collaborate to create landing pages
- Assist in the day-to-day studio activities
- Attend photo/video shoots
- Gain a complete understanding of our business model, from digital audience to account and community management
Must be in the NYC area / must be for school credit / internship is unpaid.