PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles for its Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking an Associate Director for the firm’s lifestyle department in New York City working on both tech and fashion lifestyle clients.
This position entails day-to-day client relations, collaborating with the PR Consulting Lifestyle and Fashion teams to execute client press strategies, secure ongoing media placements in top-tier news, LGBTQ, lifestyle, fashion and business publications and both develop and implement strategic press worthy partnerships.
The ideal candidate must possess a drive to achieve great things while being inspired and able to think on a large scale. This individual must have a positive attitude and possess excellent leadership and management skills. Experience in creating strategies with client facing abilities is a must. This individual must also have exceptional relationships within the world of press, both print and digital, as well as relevant influencers and brands.
Candidate will be part of PR Consulting’s Lifestyle Division in New York and report directly to the department’s Senior Vice President and oversee a team of both Senior and Junior Mangers. PR Consulting prefers 5-7 years experience and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Who we are looking for:
- Superior knowledge of LGBTQ, news, fashion & lifestyle consumer and trade media landscape
- Proven track record in garnering top tier coverage in print, broadcast TV and online mediums
- Solid understanding of fashion trends, established and emerging designers, consumer products and the lifestyle market
- Exceptional relationships within the lifestyle and fashion press community
- Possess a meaningful understanding of luxury brands with a proven track record of thoughtful strategic placements in top tier print and online fashion, lifestyle and luxury media outlets
- Experience with crisis management and ability to think critically in challenging circumstances with media
- Exhibit strong and leadership, presentation, writing and communication skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Experience in supervising/mentoring both senior and junior staff
- Strong sense of team and willingness to collaborate and possess a strong work ethic
- Able to multitask various projects and clients successfully
- Must be a creative thinker
Salary competitive with industry standards.
To apply, please send your resume to LifestyleCareers@prconsulting.net.