PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles for its Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking a Senior Account Manager for the firm’s Hospitality & Nightlife clients in New York City.
This position entails day-to-day client relations, collaborating with the PR Consulting Lifestyle team to execute client press strategies, secure ongoing media placements in top tier travel, lifestyle, entertainment, fashion, business and hospitality trade publications and develop brand and strategic press worthy partnerships.
The ideal candidate must possess a drive to achieve great things while being inspired and able to think on a large scale. This individual must have a positive attitude and great sense of humor. Experience in creating strategies with client facing abilities is a must. This individual must also have exceptional relationships within the world of press, both print and digital as well as industry influencers and brands. Individual should also have the ability to think outside the box and ideate creative opportunities.
Who we are looking for:
- Superior knowledge of travel, event, fashion, & lifestyle media landscape
- Proven track record in garnering top tier coverage in print, and online mediums, in both a domestic and international market
- Solid understanding of fashion and hospitality trends, consumer products and the current travel & lifestyle market
- Exceptional relationships within the lifestyle, event, travel, entertainment, fashion & hospitality press community
- Possess a meaningful understanding of luxury brands with a proven track record of executing thoughtful strategic partnerships and influencer engagement resulting in top tier print and online event, fashion, lifestyle and luxury press
- Experience in managing events from the point of conception, through to on the ground supervision, and post-press logistics
- Exhibit strong writing, communication, leadership and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Experience in supervising/mentoring junior staff
- Strong sense of team and willingness to collaborate as well as possess a strong work ethic
- Must be a creative thinker
- Must have a passion for hotels, hospitality, and nightlife
- Able to multitask various projects and clients successfully
Candidate will be part of PR Consulting’s Lifestyle Division in New York and report directly to Department Head/Senior Vice President.
PR Consulting prefers at least 5 years experience and offers competitive salary and benefits.
PRC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401k
To apply, please send your resume to Jennifer Foley Shields at email@example.com, subject line Senior Account Manager, Hospitality & Nightlife.