Boutique PR agency, Purple is actively seeking a bright and enthusiastic Junior Account Manager to join its thriving Lifestyle division in the New York office. Purple is headquartered in London with a newly opened office in Los Angeles.
Based in downtown New York, Purple represents a number of Lifestyle brands, including EDITION Hotels, SIXTY Hotels, Design Within Reach, Bang & Olufsen, The Hollywood Roosevelt, Spring Place and more.
The ideal candidate will be hard-working proactive and enthusiastic, works well within a small team and has a passion for public relations.
- Assist with pitches, press kits, press releases
- Prepares and maintains accurate and up-to-date departmental publicity mailing lists
- Conduct brand and market research
- Documenting publicity produced by firm for presentations to clients; scanning and formatting media coverage
- Support the senior staff in communication strategies
- Generating monthly client reports
- Attend client meetings and special events
- General management of press requests
Skills, Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, hard-working, proactive and capable
- Efficient, organized with excellent time management skills and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- 1-year PR agency experience
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including beauty, fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, and music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation—offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Founded in London in 1998, Purple now has offices in London, New York City and Los Angeles. The agency’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, cultural partnerships and programming, product placement, and high profile event management.
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com