The Wholesales/Account Manager is a key member of the SCOSHA, managing multiple major wholesale accounts within America and abroad. You will be responsible for achieving targets through the development of strategic initiatives and consistent analysis of the business. You will play a key role in formulating selling strategies that maximize growth opportunities. Aside from wholesale outreach and account maintenance, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our consignments, collaborations and other retail accounts that occur through out the year.
- Responsible for driving wholesale revenue in both the USA and abroad
- Maintain and expand the current wholesale customer base; identify and establish key new accounts
- Increase volume, distribution and profit across all SCOSHA product categories- Women’s, Men’s and Children’s Jewelry.
- Work closely with our showroom, processing all sales made through showroom
- Collaborate closely with vendors, coordinating sales and merchandising techniques
- Drive monthly and seasonal meetings to ensure business plans are met.
- Recommend modifications to merchandising based on review of best/slow sellers to ensure correct assortments
- Meticulously organize our bookkeeping system to align with what is sent to production for orders, and daily updating of production schedule
- Manage seasonal market prep and sales campaigns; arrange and conduct sales appointments
- Provide weekly business updates to directors
- Maintain and build long lasting vendor relationships through customer service management. Manage logistics along with our Customer Service and Finance teams, i.e. weekly shipping and finance reports
- Act as an ambassador for the company and in the interest of the business at all times
- 1+ years of experience of wholesale accounts; must have account management experience, preferably within the women’s contemporary or jewelry market
- Advanced Excel and Quickbooks skills
- Experience with Shopify/ Bigcommerce preferred but not required
- Organized with the ability to multitask, while maintaining a high level attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of competitors, with a strong awareness of impactful trends in the market place
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Able to thrive in a boutique office environment
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Wholesale Accounts Manager.