Stylist Karen Kaiser is looking for part-time or full-time interns ASAP to help with the upcoming season in both editorial projects and advertising campaigns.
Having previously worked as the International Fashion Director for Interview Russia, she now contributes regularly to Vogue US, Vogue.com, Interview US, Dior magazine, Baja East, and Coach..
- assisting in photoshoots
- prep for/assist during NYFW
- sample trafficking
- market research
- creating mood boards
- We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, great at multitasking with a positive attitude and an open mind.
- Knowledge of designers and markets is a must as you will assist in fashion and art research.
- You must live in New York City.
- You must have a flexible schedule and be available at least 2-3 days a week starting ASAP.
- Have previous experience with a stylist, at a magazine, or in PR, etc
- School credit can be offered.
- Knowledge of Indesign/Photoshop is a plus
Please send Cover Letter and Resume with availability to email@example.com