Tangerine NYC is a contemporary women's silk line located in the heart of the garment center. We are successfully selling to over 400+ boutiques throughout the United States in the short 4 years that we have been around! We are looking for a hard working, passionate, and driven person to fill the Account Executive position. This position does call for ALOT of travel, so please make sure that is something you are willing and ready to do!
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain working relationships with store accounts/buyers in the United States.
- Review selling reports and work creatively and proactively in increasing business growth
- Project on sales, plan and negotiate order volumes with accounts.
- Research, assess, and contact potential accounts.
- Call potential clients and set up appointments. You are to book yourself up as much as possible.
- Arrange and execute appointments with stores/buyers.
- Meet your weekly/annual goal.
- 2+ years of experience (can include internships)
- Must have previous experience working in sales, at a showroom or fashion house
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be very resourceful
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- MUST have a valid drivers license
- MUST be able to travel 90% of the time
**PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO LAUREN@TANGERINENYC.COM WITH SUBJECT “ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE POSITION”**