Twobirds Bridesmaid is seeking an Assistant Manager to assist with operations of a small business. This position will learn 360 degrees of a growing fashion company and will be able to wear all hats in an entrepreneurial environment. This position will report directly to the Director of Operations.
About twobirds Bridesmaid:
twobirds Bridesmaid is a fast growing bridesmaid dress company and has showroom locations in New York, Toronto, London & Sydney. twobirds Bridesmaid sells direct to brides (www.twobirdsBridesmaid.com) as well as to over 75 stores across the country, including BHLDN and Shopbop.
Founded in 2007, the company is renowned for its one dress that wraps over 15 ways to flatter women of all shapes and sizes and that can be worn again after the wedding. Currently we are developing and innovating to create more products with new fabrications to expand our selling potential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Packing and shipping all direct and wholesale orders including quality checking, assigning, and ordering of supplies.
- Sending and responding to all website inquiries including swatches, samples, and contacts as well as following up as needed.
- Liaising with the Director of Operations and supporting any tasks and other operations roles.
- Room for growth opportunities as they arise!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-starter and multi tasker
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Forward thinker and highly collaborative
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Proficiencies: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Outgoing, energetic, and excited to be part of a wonderful company!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Assistant Manager.