Victoria's Secret Fifth Avenue is hosting a Hiring Event and we invite you to interview with us at the Hilton Midtown (53rd & 6th) on Thursday, 10.06.16. For more information and to RSVP, please visit www.tinyURL.com/VSFifthAve! If you cannot make the event, you may still apply on our careers website.
Victoria's Secret is a world-class brand known around the globe for our amazing products and shopping experience. Our name is synonymous with all things feminine and sexy and our customers love our brand and how we make them feel when they’re in our stores. Our associates are the key to delivering this amazing experience for our customer and we hire the very best who are passionate about our brand and our products.
If you are inspired by our brand, have a passion for customer service and love being part of a winning team, we want you to join us! You’ll receive exciting perks like an associate discount on Victoria’s Secret and PINK merchandise. You’ll receive training and coaching to develop your selling potential and build your career. And you can be part of a brand that lives our values in everything we do by improving lives for our associates and in the local communities where we live and work.
We are hiring for part-time, full-time, and seasonal associates to join us at our prestigious new flagship on Fifth Avenue. These are the roles available:
Seasonal Associates/Sales & Support Generalist
These roles are part of all of the action! If you love the variety of being able to process merchandise, replenish the selling floor, support customer transactions and provide great service this role is for you.
We are looking for goal- oriented, experienced selling professionals who love to work in a team environment. We reward exceptional results with our very generous incentive program.
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals preferred
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Has a healthy, competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus
- Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Pursues opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning
- Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours
Please direct all inquiries to Angel Feng at email@example.com.