Matt Bernson, an NYC-based women's footwear and accessories brand, seeks self-motivated Digital Fashion Intern. We are looking for hard workers to join our company. Must be able to work as a team, have experience with photography and intermediate graphic design skills, a love for fashion, and be creatively minded. Attention to detail with a creative background a must.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Researching key fashion trends, media contacts and digital influencers
- Sample trafficking
- Photography for social media and web content
- Updating and maintaining media lists
- Assistance with producing and gathering social media and web content
- Assistance within both the press and design departments
- Assistance with day-to-day office activities
- Currently studying graphic design, photography, digital media, communications or a similar field
- Must be proficient on Photoshop/Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of the fashion landscape, current trends, media outlets and influencers
- Ability to take ownership of certain projects while being able to work as a team on larger projects
- Knowledge of social media and it’s various platforms
- Photography and photo editing skills
- Must own laptop
- Must be available 2 or 3 days per week
It is a very exciting time to get hands-on experience with a team and help build a brand towards digital success!
Travel + food stipend and school credit offered. We are seeking candidates who can start immediately. Please send resume and examples of your graphic and photography work if available.