Yumi Kim is a growing women’s contemporary fashion brand based out of Soho, NYC. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our Ecommerce team and take a key role in managing our social media ads, display ads, retargeting, SEO, and other acquisition strategies. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to join a small but growing company and has strong analytical skills.
- Manage strategy, execution, and budget for social media ads. Review performance daily and make changes based on A/B testing, targeting experiments, and results to optimize performance.
- Oversee strategy, execution, and budget for SEO, display ads, and retargeting campaigns.
- Track and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns weekly and provide strategic suggestions on what to change and test
- Report weekly on Google Analytics including acquisition channels, customer funnel, demographics, search, SEO, and changes to implement.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify new opportunities to grow the business and emerging channels to advertise.
- Work with the marketing team on needed creatives and calendars to correspond with product launches and promotions.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Experience with running successful ad campaigns in facebook and instagram including targeting and A/B tests
- Knowledge of running SEO, google adwords, and retargeting campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of excel, google analytics, and google adwords
- Team player, multi-tasker, and detail-oriented
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Digital Marketing Analyst.