WHO WE ARE
ZOÏ Agency, founded in 2000, is a PR Agency specializing in fashion, lifestyle, beauty and travel. With offices in New York, Montreal and Toronto, these boutique offices provide each client full public relations services across the United States, Canada, and in major cities worldwide.
With a mission to foster client relations that nurture new ideas, innovation, and growth, ZOÏ Agency maintains a highly-curated roster of brands, working with designers and tastemakers that inspire and motivate the team to push boundaries and achieve further excellence.
As a PR coordinator in our New York office, you’ll have the benefit of working alongside a small team of Account Managers and will have the opportunity to contribute to larger projects along with standard administrative tasks.
The appropriate candidate should be hardworking, extremely detail-oriented, and willing to challenge themselves by taking on new tasks which will reward them with a broader knowledge of media relations within the fashion and lifestyle industries. A motivated work ethic, initiative, along with a drive to excel will be highly regarded.
The PR Coordinator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with ZOÏ Agency’s inspiring fashion, beauty and design brands,
- Monitoring, scanning media/press coverage and creating press clippings,
- Preparing and trafficking sample requests,
- Updating and organizing media databases,
- Liaising with the preparation and planning of special events,
- Assisting with assembling media kits and writing and designing outreaches,
- Special research projects,
- Managing and updating media lists,
- Office administrative tasks including ensuring the tidiness of the showroom, ordering office supplies, managing subscriptions, preparing shipments, conducting inventory, light errands etc.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, PR, journalism or marketing preferred,
- Minimum 2 years previous PR experience,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Extensive knowledge of the media landscape, both print and digital,
- Proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel),
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines,
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail,
- Maintains composure under stress,
- Existing media relationships are a plus.
Please send resumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an intern for our New York office. The ideal candidate should be hardworking, extremely detail-oriented, and willing to challenge themselves by taking on new tasks. Initiative, strong work ethic and a drive to excel will be highly regarded.
- Support PR Coordinators and Account Managers in their daily activities
- Assist with organization and execution of events and seasonal press previews
- Track publications and websites for editorial credits
- Create press clippings
- Maintain the organization of the agency’s showroom
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Assist entire staff with general administrative duties
- Enthusiasm for fashion, travel and culture
- Knowledge of key online and print fashion publications
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with professionalism and punctuality in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Photoshop skills and experience
Please send resumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.