2nd Time Around is a growing, contemporary to high-end, re-sale fashion company with 40 boutiques in 13 states, transforming from a brick and mortar retailer to a high-growth, Omni-channel retailer. 2TA offers curated, sought-after fashion from brands such as Stella McCartney, Chloe, Rag & Bone Theory, DVF, Rebecca Minkoff at a fraction of the retail price.
Our vision is to empower women to feel beautiful + smart. We hire dynamic leaders hungry to make a difference and be part of a growth story.
A 2TA Store Style Manager maximizes boutique sales and profitability by delivering excellence in customer service & selling, product consignment, human resource management, visual presentation, merchandising, and expense control through leadership and motivation.
Major Priorities: Increase sales, instill 2TA Style sales culture, achieve customer service standards, recruit top talent, and develop the skill level of all store associates to achieve results and build the 2TA culture.
What you bring!
We seek energetic, people-focused, leaders who simply love fashion and love people. Our SSMs are goal oriented, self-motivated, with a keen eye for fashion!
The Store Style Managers must be client-focused, energetic, and positive, with a strong desire to drive sales!
- Achieve financial Sales Plans for the boutique.
- Motivate associates to increase sales.
- Train and develop associates to live the 2TA Style selling culture.
- Exemplify 2TA customer service standards for associates.
- Motivate and inspire associates to succeed.
- Monitor and control expenses and deliver profitability.
- Ensure store experience is inspiring, enticing, and welcoming.
- Meet all company standards in regards to housekeeping, store layout, signage and merchandising.
- Develop all employees to be customer focused with the ability to style a customer and leave her feeling beautiful + smart!
- Coach employees to continually improve their 2TA Style selling skills.
- Ensure high standards for employee behavior and appearance.
- Oversee associate recruitment, hiring, training and development, and termination.
- Develop a team promotable to the next level and beyond.
- React quickly to performance issues, both positive and developmental.
- Instill a sense of pride among all boutique associates.
- Has 1+ years Management experience
- Self-starter with strong managerial skills
- Ability to multi-task and delegate when necessary
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to think and react quickly
- Give and receive performance feedback
- Must be able to move and/or lift heavy items, up to 50 lbs.
- 8-10 hour shifts, depending on store needs and staffing levels
- Usually 5 days per week, 6 if necessary based on needs of the business, including:
o Two closing shifts
o Every Saturday and most Fridays
o Minimum one Sunday per month
o One full weekend off per month – depending on store business and staffing levels (Requires DSM/ASM approval)
o All Inventories
o Black out dates apply
- Attend 3 day sales conference which requires travel one time per year
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation/PTO, Sick, Personal, Holidays, Bonus, Associate Discount and fun contests and incentives all year long.
Reports To: District Sales Manager/Area Sales Manager (DSM/ASM)
Direct Reports: All Store Associates
Employment Status: Full Time/Exempt
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.