POSITION/JOB TITLE: Marketing and Visual Merchandising Coordinator
DIRECT REPORT: Director of Marketing and Communications
- We are seeking a Marketing and Visual Merchandising Coordinator with a strong visual, marketing and digital media background to provide support to parts of the marketing and communications team. The main mission of the Marketing and Visual Merchandising Coordinator is to support the team in maximizing the consumer experience and brand cohesiveness across all of Altuzarra’s physical and digital platforms.
- He/She will work with the Director of Marketing and Communications and Sales team to organize and execute retail and visual merchandising needs, with frequent visits to points of sale, attending to shop in shops needs, and continued showroom maintenance.
- He/She will assist in the production and delivery of various marketing materials, website needs and brand-related assets for both internal use and external partners. This includes photo shoots, e-commerce assets, in store trunk shows and events, and runway show.
- He/she will assist in collating, analyzing and presenting data pertaining to website and social media platform performance, as well as assist with aspects of media production.
- The candidate must be able to collaborate closely with internal and external teams to support tasks such as:
- Anticipating needs from marketing and sales teams and taking on initiatives both in store and digitally to drive awareness and sales.
- Understand sales goals to align marketing activities and outputs accordingly.
- Ensuring staff across all functions and offices are adhering to a consistent set of brand guidelines.
- Minimum of 1 year in relevant work experience in visual merchandising and fashion marketing
- Strong command of Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong command of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, data analysis and visualization
- E-commerce and social media maintenance, reporting and analysis
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Serve as a role model for the internal and external teams by demonstrating respect for every person, leadership skills, by taking initiatives drive for results, working comfortably in a team, and by showing desire to learn continuously
- Acute attention to detail
- High level of discretion for sensitive and confidential information at all times
- Self-motivated and organization with continued check-ins and follow-ups regarding prioritization of outstanding projects/shipments/tasks
- Possess a positive, professional and solution-minded attitude and be willing to step up to bat even for unexpected roles as needed, with a pragmatic and goal-oriented approach
- Maintain a clear vision, but also be able to enter into minutiae
- Forster an open environment by sharing ideas, soliciting feedback and ideas and active listening, encouraging the exchange of ideas and helping to reach optimal and effective conclusions
- Demonstrate strong communication skills: expressing written and verbal clearly and concisely and with active listening
To apply: Please email email@example.com with cover letter and resume with the email title: “Application: Marketing and Visual Merchandising Coordinator”