Arianne Elmy is an up and coming Brooklyn based Women’s Ready-To-Wear brand known for its unconventional approach to fashion. The brand has been worn by celebrities such as singer MØ (known for her collaborations with Justin Bieber and Major Laser), Daya (hit song “sit still and look pretty”), Camren Bicondova (Catwoman in Fox TV’s “Gotham”), and named by Nylon as one of the top 9 brands to watch for. The brand is seeking dedicated fashion interns willing to learn! Monthly metro card provided.
Please send all inquiries to Info@Arianne-Elmy.com.
Fashion Intern Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the fashion industry and the garment district
- Self motivated attitude
- Pattern making skills are a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Interest in learning different areas of the fashion industry
- Experience with fabric research and development
Fashion Intern Responsibilities:
- Making Minor pattern edits
- Assisting in fittings by taking notes
- Accompanying designer to meetings with editors
- Emailing Press and Stylists
- Helping prep clothing for press pulls
- Assisting with marketing, reaching out to sales
- Organizing fabric library
- Help with production and samples
- Source Fabric and Trims
- Create flats
- Work on linesheets
- Assist at photoshoots
- Learn a lot and have fun.