Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications for the most innovative brands and companies.
Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, lifestyle, design, fashion, beauty and publishing. Black Frame is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Fashion department in our New York office. Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established and emerging brands in our industry.
- 6+ years of relevant experience working with fashion brands.
- Excellent and creative management skills.
- High-level strategic thinking skills.
- Exceptional client interaction and verbal/written communication skills
- Proven creative abilities.
- Experience coordinating and organizing events.
- Ability to handle and direct multiple project simultaneously and meet deadlines in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge in the fields of art, fashion, music and design.
- Develop, manage and execute PR strategies and annual plan for assigned clients.
- Cultivate new business relationships for the company.
- Regularly attend key fashion industry events, magazine events and strategically important social events.
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of all media outlets and key contacts.
- Supervise PR Managers and Assistants to ensure they are meeting their goals and accomplishing day-to-day responsibilities.
- Conduct weekly fashion team meetings with PR Mangers and Assistants to review editorial shoot requests, client communication strategies, and to ensure editorial benchmarks are met.
- Oversee and compile weekly internal fashion and beauty reports from PR Managers.
- Compile, format and transmit monthly reports to the clients.
- Oversee VIP and celebrity dressing strategies, calendars and outreach
- Develop seasonal timelines for press days, fashion shows, etc.
- Troubleshoot problems with interns together with PR Assistants.
- Participate in Black Frame management team meetings.
- Focus on building and maintaining a strong network of key media and stylist relationships.
Reports to Vice President of Fashion
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR Director.