Greetings, fast-fashion fans. We are one day away from what is typically one of the most frenzied shopping days of the year: the launch of H&M's latest designer collection. And while Kenzo's collaboration probably won't exceed the crowd-rushing mania Balmain caused last year, those of you who are eager to snatch up the colorful, print-heavy pieces should read up on everything you need to know going into Thursday's drop. After you've browsed through the lookbook, check out all the timing and availability details below, followed by images and prices of every piece in the Kenzo x H&M collection.
- For U.S. shoppers, the collection will be available in select stores and online.
- The collection will go live on H&M's U.S. e-commerce site on Thursday, Nov. 3 at 8 a.m. EST.
- All retail stores will open at 8 a.m., local time. Check H&M's store locator beforehand to make sure the one you're going to is carrying the collection.
- The first 420 shoppers in line for the Kenzo x H&M collection will be given a colored bracelet; there are 14 colors with one for each group of 30 people. Each group will have 15 minutes to shop the collection, with 5 minutes in between each group. After the last group, the area will be open to all shoppers.
- Purchases online are limited to one per style per customer, including accessories, shoes and bags.
- Purchases in stores are limited to two per style per customer per day.
- Returns or exchanges for purchases made in stores will be offered in the original form of payment, with a receipt, until Nov. 9th. From Nov. 10 through Nov. 21, refunds will only be issued in the form of a merchandise credit card, even if you have the receipt. After Nov. 21, returns will no longer be accepted. All in-store merchandise must be returned to a store and in the original selling condition. Valid photo ID is required for returns without a receipt.
- Returns or exchanges for purchases made online will be offered in the original form of payment within seven days of order date. Purchases may be returned by mail or in any H&M store. After Nov. 21, all online purchases can only be returned by mail. All merchandise must be returned in original selling condition. Valid photo ID is required for returns without a receipt, in stores.
Kenzo x H&M collection styles and prices:
Kenzo x H&M Lookbook: