We are currently looking for interns who can assist with sales and marketing for prestige men’s & women’s brands found in international top-tier majors and specialty stores. Responsibilities will include daily support to the sales director, building sales support collateral, order entry, telephonic outreach, tracking samples, and organizing contacts.
- 2-5 days a week (can accommodate varying schedules), academic credits/unpaid.
- Availability to work weekends/holidays if absolutely necessary.
- 8 – 10 weeks with the possibility of renewing at end of time period.
- Demonstrates interest and motivation to work in a sales environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs & proficient in GoogleDocs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to have ownership over projects
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Ability to complete basic administrative tasks
- Familiarity with luxury fashion
Graphic Design Candidates:
- EXCELLENT PROFICIENCY IN ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
- Photography and retouching skills
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Advanced Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, retouching
- Must be a lover of all photography, design, and beauty
- Must have a good editing eye
The interns will learn how marketing in the fashion world operates and will gain valuable experience in the industry. Interns will have close contact with people in different areas of the company, providing opportunities to ask questions and learn about all the different facets of a fashion business. Because of this close contact, it is crucial that interns be able to carry themselves in a professional manner.
This internship is a constructive learning opportunity that will be a great addition to your resume. Interns will also interact with many different buyers and brands that will be very helpful for future networking.
All candidates interested in an internship at firstname.lastname@example.org... with your request, please include the following:
- Subject line - “Sales &/or Graphic Design Internship Application – preferred semester/timing”.
- Please note – we want this sales intern to start immediately.
- Attached resume
- Possible start and end dates
- Preferred schedule – days/times of the week
- Brief description of what you can bring to this internship