Our client, a NY based contemporary women’s fashion house known for a great culture, is seeking a temporary Sales Assistant.
- Maintain the appointment calendar, booking models, placing catering orders, ensuring delivery of various items each day and assisting team members during appointments.
- Manage all online and regular advertising requests for each season to ensure that all account needs are met on time.
- Assist with daily tasks or reports such as checking style availability for reorders, distributing unconfirmed order reports, and maintaining EOM reports.
- Provide each coordinator Product Knowledge books for each season, send GWP’s, line lists, packets and other necessities throughout the year as assigned by the Director, assist with any other needs of the team as necessary.
- Create weekly sales reports to be distributed to different teams within
- Maintain log of all invoices; place supplies order for team.
- Ensure that the VP has all necessary reports and information at all times; manage weekly expenses
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using pivot tables, flow charts, macros, v-lookups
- Ability to organize and review large amounts of data
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!