ECG- Evol Content Group is targeted to lovers of the savior de vivre, with articles about fashion, travel, gastronomy, design, among others, with offices in New York and São Paulo, Lifestyle Magazine produces and delivers cosmopolitan content to our readership.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Company is currently redesigning our website, and will soon launch a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online anf offline experience.
- Management of editorial projects of the company with the Ed. Assistant
- Feed the worksheet content
- Go to photoshoots
- Contact PRs, personalities, agents and etc / Make the content request for brands and prs
- Contributing editorial pieces / Write articles/texts for any product or service the platform
- Proofreading / fact checker
- Organizing and maintaing the folders for every issue (press releases and images)
- Contact publicits
- Developing keyword lists
- Manage and maintain social media (with overview from the team)
- Program the content on Hootsuite
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the NYC area who is majoring in Journalism and Content. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge Grammar, Social Media and Content Strategy.
Journalism, Public Relations
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Editorial Intern.