Company Overview: Luxury, well known, Fragrance Company, House of Sillage is seeking Counter Managers for our retail locations across the country. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our team and make a difference in our dynamic, growing organization.
Position Overview: The Marketing Manager is responsible for the global and US marketing, leading development of brand strategy, marketing campaigns, communication, and promotional initiatives.
- Develop brand strategies using strong competitive, product analysis and category insight
- Responsible for creating of clear and differentiated brand positioning
- Develop creative 360 marketing campaigns for product launches
- Oversee creating of all marketing creative and copy including packaging, merchandising, retailer, presentations, events and any other promotional opportunities
- Manage marketing budget, including events
- Develop strategic brand plan, including objective, strategy and tactics, ensuring brand growth goals are met
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assure that brand plans are aligned with the needs of our consumers and retailers and are consistent with brand’s overall mission and strategic goals
- Serve as primary marketing liaison to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure clear and ongoing communication for all projects
- Develop promotional strategy – analyze category and recommend sampling, gratis and collateral assortments
- Collaborate with education and learning team on all educational materials and review final content for approval
- LUXURY BRAND & RETAIL EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, brand or product management preferred
- Critical thinking, strong planning and execution, knowledge of market trends and consumer preferences, ability to derive insights from data, culture awareness, inspiration, impact, collaboration.
- Ability to generate ideas and act on them, consistent contribution, ability to create a vision, strong problem solving skills, strong intuition, ability to understand and develop positioning, affinity for social media and digital trends
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and managing work effectively. Business development, effective work-flow structuring, product knowledge, multi-tasking, strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communications, highly organized, very thorough, detail-oriented, strong time management and ability to prioritize effectively.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative. Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, flexible environment. Excellent presentation skills, ability to personally organize and set priorities and to drive other people strong project management.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Online Media Expert – Social Media, SEM, SEO, and Email Marketing.
- Proven experience in dealing with Publications, Trade Shows, and Press Releases.
Location: Irvine, CA (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE)
Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all-inclusive. The House of Sillage reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. The House of Sillage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Salary: Annual salary to be discussed based on experience.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Jane@houseofsillage.com.