IHPR is a boutique PR agency with offices in Los Angeles & New York, specializing in contemporary fashion and accessories brands. The Los Angeles office is currently looking to hire a Showroom / VIP Manager.
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only apply if you meet experience requirements.
LA SHOWROOM / VIP MANAGER
- Manage showroom activity, stylist and influencer appointments, pulls, merchandising and inventory;
- Cultivate and grow relationships with stylists, stylist assistants and social media influencers;
- Coordinate and merchandise the showroom to keep up with high standards;
- Target upcoming events, award shows and press tours for VIP dressing opportunities;
- Support senior staff in day-to-day operations as they relate to VIP and influencers;
- Track all client samples for gifts and loans;
- Oversee all showroom related events including but not limited to; client collection previews, PR strategy activation events and shoots.
- 3+ years experience in a showroom within a Fashion PR Agency or in-house is a must;
- Excellent writing skills, a highly-effective communicator with internal staff, clients and press;
- Very well-versed in fashion, celebrity and entertainment culture;
- Ability to self-monitor time management and work effectively in a highly collaborative boutique office environment;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with various deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated, trustworthy, team player, flexible, organized, and professional.
Image courtesy of IHPR