Illesteva is a boutique eyewear brand founded in response to a need for classic eyewear with a downtown New York aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Visual Merchandising Intern to work in our offices 2 – 3 days per week. Interns will work with the Retail Operations team and learn how to most effectively merchandise a store to drive traffic and sales.
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards across all 6 of our retail locations
- Revising visual merchandising set-ups when new product is received
- Conducting market research in the NYC area
- Must be a college student, enrolled full-time or part-time and is able to receive school credit
- Ability to be a team player as well as work independently
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in style, fashion, color
- General knowledge of the fashion landscape within NYC
- General understanding of visual merchandising and previous internship experience
To apply, please email a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com, subject line “Visual Merchandising Intern”