Joey Healy Eyebrow Studio is looking for a full time Executive Assistant to work directly under the owner, helping to manage our busy NYC location and grow our brand. We are looking for a well-rounded, hard working team player that can multitask and is skilled in a variety of back office operations. High attention to detail is an absolute must. As an instrumental part of our brand, we seek a candidate with an interest and working knowledge of the beauty industry at large. Must have a positive “can-do” attitude, excellent customer service skills and an overall friendly demeanor. This full time position entails 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, totaling 40 hours per week. Paid training and vacation is included.
- Basic Quickbooks book keeping
- Generating basic company reports
- Basic HR duties including creating job postings (like this!) and setting up interviews
- Creating staff schedules and goals
- Managing inventory for our eyebrow product line and ordering basic studio supplies
- Preparing and shipping web orders
- Servicing product wholesale accounts from inquiry through fulfillment and invoicing
- Marketing tasks including creating newsletters, social media and web/in store promotions
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all services and products offered at the Studio
- Working with our POS software, Booker, for client scheduling and payment processing
- Assisting in daily operational tasks including going to the bank and post office
- Ensuring a positive and warm environment is provided to every client who walks in the Studio
- Opening and closing the Studio
- Assisting in Studio maintenance (light cleaning)
The key to success in this position is being a dedicated team player with a strong office background and the flexibility to learn new skills. Previous spa/salon experience would be helpful but is not mandatory. In either instance, training will be provided. Compensation includes competitive wage, commission on products sold, and a generous discount on our retail products. You’ll have the pleasure of working with high-end clientele as well as enthusiastic, creative, and supportive coworkers. Our convenient Manhattan location is close to several subway lines, situated just south of Union Square.
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.