Fantastic Jewelry Design Opportunity
Private Label wholesale fashion jewelry company looking for Designer with a solid 2-4 years of experience with a self-starter attitude. The ideal candidate will take on projects with passion and devotion to delivering great product.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Participate in research and development of seasonal trends and color stories and can present findings at trend and product presentation meetings.
- Execute product designs that achieve overall product strategy and merchandise objectives.
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manipulate product in house and work with sample makers.
- Stay knowledgeable of the industry standards and trends.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Must have 2-4 years of fashion mid-tier jewelry design experience
- Expertise in color and creating silhouettes
- Understanding of Jewelry construction to work with sample making team.
- Ability to manipulate as well as layout silhouettes for Sample Makers
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Ability to Spec on computer as well as by hand
- Jewelry manipulation
- Degree/ Diploma in Jewelry Design
Lydell NYC is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salary and benefits.
To apply please email your resume to our recruitment representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary requirements must be included for consideration.