MAO Public Relations is a PR showroom and Special Events/ Fashion Show production firm.
Established in 1998, brothers Mauricio and Roger Padilha launched MAO Public Relations. MAO has successfully introduced new talent to the fashion industry as well as conceptualized and produced runway shows and events for various top Fashion Designers.
- 2-4 days a week. The more days you can commit to, the more duties you will have.
- Hours: 10am-6pm
- Interest in fashion, event production and public relations.
- Non paid internship, we do work with your school if you receive credit, this is a great way for someone looking to take the first step into the fashion industry.
- As an intern you will be an integral part of the day to day operations at Mao PR showroom.
- Work with stylists and editors to coordinate sample pulls and track all samples loans.
- Researching up and coming bloggers for client partnerships and blogger lists for clients.
- Tracking editorial placements of clients products.
- Collections and showroom maintenence.
- Production work (case by case basis as we acquire new events).
- Work directly with CEO, Creative Director and Account Executives on specific projects – tasks change as we get to know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Office errands.
- Fashion Week: Weeks leading up to NYFW, you will be involved in helping with seating charts, model castings and handling guest lists and front of house.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Matt Scheier at MATT@MAOPR.COM