Onepiece is a Norwegian leisurewear brand founded in 2007. Known best for our signature jumpsuits, today OnePiece has grown to become a global movement with 10 Concept Stores, over 1000 retailers, and selling in over 100 countries with over 1 million fans worldwide. Onepiece focuses on relationships with both our clients and industry insiders to creatively position our products, raise our brand's profile, and ensure it remains top of mind. It is because of these strong relationships that we can consistently and effectively position our brand as an organic, yet credible part of the street-wear/ leisurewear lifestyle.
You must have an authentic passion to take on a demanding and entrepreneurial role in New York’s extremely aggressive fashion world. Having an extensive understanding of fashion and current trends is a must, complemented alongside your proficient understanding of social media management and digital marketing. We’re also looking for someone with exceptional communication skills and a genuine passion to be part of our journey. Attitude is everything so you’ll need to be outgoing, super confident, result oriented. We’re growing fast. It’s a tough, challenging, yet extremely rewarding internship opportunity with great future prospects for the right person.
ABOUT YOUR INTERNSHIP
Direct Support to the COO and Director of Digital Marketing
- Supporting role in all administrative tasks
- Submitting weekly ideas for promotions and marketing strategies
- Liaison between Onepiece and Celebrity Influencers and Tastemakers
- Building relationships, motivating, and developing a nationwide team of brand ambassadors
- Supporting role in all event planning and management
- Currently enrolled college student
- Creativity is a must
- Passion and knowledge of fashion and entertainment industry
- Experience in marketing and the management of social media platforms
- Strong business acumen and real entrepreneurial flair
- A keen eye for detail and good problem solving skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, learn quickly, work independently, without supervision and handle an every changing environment
To be considered, contact Amy@onepiece.com with your resume and cover letter or a brief note.