PR Consulting represents a multitude of luxury lifestyle, hospitality, culinary and design clients and is currently looking for bright, motivated interns to assist the Hospitality, Design & Culinary team and the Lifestyle & Events team in a variety of tasks for the Winter term. We are looking for interns to start December 5th with a minimum time commitment of 3 months, working 3-5 days a week 9:30am-5:30pm. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is interested in public relations, fashion, hospitality, design, culinary or events.
- *All applicants must be eligible for school credit*
- Individuals should be organized, detail-oriented self-starters and have great time-management skills. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) experience and MAC proficiency is necessary.
- Tracking and recording press coverage
- Assisting with events including supporting with invitations, managing guest lists and working on-site
- Helping with giftings
- Assisting in the day-to-day workings of the office